Thursday, July 12, 2007

What is it?



Do you ever watch This Old House and they have this segment called "What is it? Well this is our very own "What is it?"


Dad made this today and which of you can guess first what it is going to be used for??
Good luck! The lucky winner will get a spot on Syl's Blogspot! I know I am going crazy on this site, I am still just so excited! I'll calm down soon.

6 comments:

David Barlow said...

looks interesting!! we say it will be used to put the tub on top of the car to bring it home?

Anonymous said...

I think dad is finally going to avenge his family and hunt down that Elk that smashed in our Ford Custom Van. I think those 2x4's will do the trick, that elk must be at least 10ft tall by now.

Dad, when you find him, you get him, and you get him good. Take no mercy. Don't let his beedy little eyes sweet talk you. He remembers us, Elks never forget, and neither do we.

-James

ryan said...

Brilliant Dad, just brilliant. I never would have thought to put a bed on top of a car. That should be plenty comfortable for Mother in your many travels.

Lonna said...

I think that it is for a good set of new speakers, just so that all the neighbors can hear what you are listening to when you drive. I can see it now, all you have to do is hook up an ipod to the sound system, then get some really big speakers and you are ready to rock and roll!

Anonymous said...

I give...a ski rack?

Jen

Becky said...

Ski's of course. I say it is for my bed. although I think David is probably right.