Sunday, July 15, 2007

perfect book for James & Chris



Dad & I found this perfect solution to James & Chris's poop phobia! They need to declare themselves Pirates! Who knew such a simple solution was possible! This is an actual book, if you want to read what things Pirates do and don't do. But be warned, once your wives read the book too, you will have no excuse not to do any of the other things you might hate that are not listed in the book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!! I knew I was a pirate. See Lonna!

Anonymous said...

Well I am sure that there is some fantastic way to cure...or rather get past the phobia even if your spouse is a so called pirate. Or in my case the pirate king. I bet that the dangerous book for boys has something in there for fears and phobias, we will just have to do a little research. Thanks Syl. what a great find.

Anonymous said...

If a phobia makes you a pirate, then what would a FETISH make you? You need to remember you have sons on both extremes of the spectrum, which is worse we will never know. At least mine changes diapers....Speaking of which, Chris and James, what happens when your daughter uses the bathtub for a toilet after she ate corn the day before? We just found out, and thought you'd both enjoy thinking about it.
Leslie