Wednesday, July 11, 2007

After only 20 years

Here are some pictures of our newly refurbished basement. We worked on it all of May and June. The carpet comes on Saturday and it will finally be fully finished after only 20 years.

Believe it or not, the walls in the entryway are light green and the other walls are dark green.


You can see the shade difference better between the two long walls.


Our laundry room is a coppery red. Probably closer to the second picture.


4 comments:

Lonna said...

Great idea, I'm really glad you guys are blogging now. Its fun to see the basement finally, it looks great!

this is James, by the way.

Lonna said...

That was really odd, when I clicked on comment and my name was already there I thought that I might be going crazy, but everything is fine now. I love the changes I think that it will look great when the carpet arrives. I too love the idea of you having a blog. I can't wait to see the finished product in real life.

ryan said...

most excellent. where is placement of the pool table, big screen tv, air hockey table, pinball machines, arcades, and goodie fridge going to be located?

David Barlow said...

It looks great!! I can't wait till it all finished, thanks for the pictures. Since it is so hard for us to go see it, this is better.