Chris and René, Becky and Ryan all built this snow slide. The base is the big rock in the front yard that you all remember because Doug Honey jumped over it. You can never be too old to play in the snow!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fun to watch but anything you have to get on a ladder to get to is just asking for trouble. On the other hand it probably turned into one of the those keep the kids busy for hours activities...
Yes that is one great slide...Though where are all the kids, watching out the window? :) Ok I can understand why Ethan doesn't want to try the death-defying slope. I almost missed the snow for a minute until I saw the road! thanks for documenting.
Wow Becky really went far from just that little slope. Nice work. I love the winter wonderland that you are living in, but I will admit that I probably wouldn't give up our temps for the winter anytime soon. Look at everyone all bundled up, it is giving me goosebumps just watching the videos. We sure do miss you though.
4 comments:
Fun to watch but anything you have to get on a ladder to get to is just asking for trouble. On the other hand it probably turned into one of the those keep the kids busy for hours activities...
Jen
Yes that is one great slide...Though where are all the kids, watching out the window? :) Ok I can understand why Ethan doesn't want to try the death-defying slope.
I almost missed the snow for a minute until I saw the road! thanks for documenting.
Hey Syl,
I was able to see the video after David worked on my computer. How fun!
Mom
Wow Becky really went far from just that little slope. Nice work. I love the winter wonderland that you are living in, but I will admit that I probably wouldn't give up our temps for the winter anytime soon. Look at everyone all bundled up, it is giving me goosebumps just watching the videos. We sure do miss you though.
Post a Comment