Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Ethan and I are taking a well deserved nap
Here Ethan is in his new Christmas outfit. He laughs now and is full of smiles.
Ryan & Leslie gave Brent, Rubiks World for the Wii. Brent has spent hours working on the puzzles.
René asleep and Ryan watching the Rubik's puzzles
Brent & Chris
Becky holding Ethan. Notice her jingle bell slippers! We always knew where Becky was because we could hear her jingling!
Becky and I, sitting on the couch
This year Brent did two puzzles, one Christmas Eve and another one on Christmas day. This is the Christmas Eve one.

5 comments:

Lonna said...

How fun to have some of the family together. I think that Ethan's little Christmas outfit is cute, and the jammies with the little reindeer on them are so darling.

I think that is so fun that you get to have a baby to cuddle and have sleep on your shoulder.

I miss the puzzles that Brent does on Christmas. How many do you have anyway?

Anonymous said...

what is that white stuff I see out the sliding door?

ryan

-I miss snow

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I almost found myself buying a puzzle this year, I don't know what happen, the urge was almost impossible to control. Your face does look thin but nobody looks thin in a bulking robe, heck the robe alone looks big, not an accurate picture of you!

Jen

Leslie said...

Looks like you had the key ingredients to a perfect Christmas-puzzles and more puzzles. And it looks to me that Becky and Ryan weren't helping Brent so much as messing him up, at least that's how I remember it. :) Oh we miss you all and I love that shot of you and Ethan. Babies make for the perfect nap! Oh how he must love his grandma too.