Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving #1

Brent & Ethan watching Mickey Mouse Club
My favorite part of life, bonding with grandchildren!
Uncle Ryan with Ethan
Becky trying out Wii fit

Ethan with Papa
Food glorious food!!


We had two Thanksgivings this year, one on Thursday and one on Sunday and enjoyed both of them very much. Chris, René & Ethan, Becky & Ryan came to the first one and David, Elann, Alex, Ben, Cenna, Ariana & Cassidy came to the second one. Tomorrow I'll post Thanksgiving #2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictues! Not only did I get to see everyone but I got to see the Chairs I have heard about. Sounds like you guys had fun, and not to crowded, that's my idea of a perfect thanksgiving.


Jen

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Ethan fun? He is so cute.
-Becky

Leslie said...

Oh you have got the right idea with two Thanksgivings. I think we are going to try that one next year. :) Though I must say these scenes look familiar...a little baby (or two) and several aunts/uncles/grandparents all to themselves. I'm sure there were many eager arms, Ethan is just adorable. And thanks for your pumpkin pie help, everything turned out great!

Lonna said...

I am with Leslie, two days of feasting and family, that sounds pretty good to me. What are you drinking in those fun glasses (that I have never seen before by the way) It looks like the apple cider that they have at kirby lane.

Ethan is getting really big, and I bet that he is really fun to hold. How are you liking the wii fit?