This is the finished project. Isn't this a nice shelf for my VCR/DVD player?
This makes it so easy for me to watch videos and DVD's when I don't feel well or need to be in my 'clean' room with the vaporizer. Everything at my fingertips!
I was worried this was going to be another door for Atticus but clearly, too high. :) I love how clean and easily accessible all your gadgets are. Brent has worked his magic again. Now you can enjoy Lord of the Rings in style!! And when you say Christmas project #1, does that mean there are more?
Looks fantastic, and how convenient. That is what I call a way to sit back and relax in comfort. What a great project. Someday when I have a house do you think that we could borrow you and Brent to come and do projects for me? All I can promise is crazy kids and some fun places to eat, oh and no snow. Think about it and get back to me...we won't have a house for awhile so you can take your time.
6 comments:
That looks great! Dad is such the handy man. Where are your curtain pictures?
Very nice indeed. You sure do have a great handyman on your hands.
Elann
I was worried this was going to be another door for Atticus but clearly, too high. :)
I love how clean and easily accessible all your gadgets are. Brent has worked his magic again. Now you can enjoy Lord of the Rings in style!!
And when you say Christmas project #1, does that mean there are more?
I love it, now you just need a robot to put the next DVD in for you...
jen
Looks fantastic, and how convenient. That is what I call a way to sit back and relax in comfort. What a great project. Someday when I have a house do you think that we could borrow you and Brent to come and do projects for me? All I can promise is crazy kids and some fun places to eat, oh and no snow. Think about it and get back to me...we won't have a house for awhile so you can take your time.
you all are just constantly working around there aren't you. Looks great! Are you free to do some work for me?
Post a Comment