




Uncle Raleigh Barlowe (he added the 'e' at the end) flew into Salt Lake and invited his nephews & his niece & their spouses to come up and see him. He is Granddad Barlow's older brother. We picked him up and he treated us to Chuck o Rama for dinner. It was so nice to see him. He has all his beans and will be 94 in Nov. 2008. Here are some pictures of our outing.
7 comments:
I had fun, I'm glad Anna, Evinn and I were able to tag along.
MMMM Chuck a rama MMMMM
Christopher J Barlow
I didn't realize (it may just be the pictures) but Raleigh looks like Ron or is the other way around. Looks like you had fun!
Jen
I don't think that I have heard anyone talk about Chuck O Rama since I was like 12, That brought back some memories.
It looks like fun with everyone there. What is the significance of adding the 'e'? Maybe I have missed some story line somewhere. But all together at 94 that is a lot of birthdays for sure.
Wow I feel like it's been forever since we've seen Ron, Sarah, Linda, Doug & Co. And all in one place too! I hope you got the catching up done for all of us out in Texas. It looks like a great little reunion and who doesn't love Chuck A Rama?
I agree with Jen on Raleigh looking like Ron. I thought that before even reading her comment. In fact I have always wondered where Ron came from cause he doesn't look like anyone else! But now I know.
I didn't look at the writintg to see who everyone was and wondered who the man was. Yes, he looks like Ron. I finished the book about Sir Walter Raleigh and enjoyed it.
Get well!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment