Sunday, March 2, 2008

Papa's got a beard!


Many of our children have memories of their father growing a beard every winter and shaving it in the summer. Well, it's more white than red, but the beard is back as good as ever. Please let your children see these pictures so when they see Papa next, they will recognize him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always just thought I had two fathers.

ryan

Lonna said...

well beard or no beard Gwen still recognizes you, so we think that you should keep it, and as James would say it is much easier on the up keep end than shaving. But we think that it looks good.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how different dad would look with a white beard and less hair on top than my memories of him. It looks great just totally different. I like it!! You better watch out you may be a canadate for Santa this year.

jen

Leslie said...

I have to admit a white beard is less dramatic than a red one! So lucky for the grandkids, not a drastic change. I'm pretty sure my girls are used to it already..their dad scratches us all the time! But we'll have to see you in person, just to be sure. :)

Becky said...

I admit, I was shocked when I first saw Dad's white beard (last month?). He looks like santa! Course, we always knew he was jolly...

Christopher J Barlow said...

I don't think that this picture does father justice. It looks much thicker in person.
Christopher J Barlow