While Harrison was here he surprised us by walking! He had taken a few steps before he came here, but here he began walking many steps. I was able to capture him walking, but of course when the camera wasn't on him he walked further!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow for a kid just starting he wasn't very wobbly, How fun that you guys got to be there for the first steps! There is nothing holding him back except height now! Poor Lonna,
What a cute "little" guy he is! It looks like you all had a great time with you little ones. Sorry that we were not able to make it to Ethan's blessing. I appreciated the invite and had really hoped to make it, but realized that our Primary program was that same day. I'm in the Presidency so I didn't think it would look very good if I didn't show up. I hope it was a great day for all. I heard that he is a beautiful baby!
I wish that I could say that he is still moving at that pace. He is much faster than that now. It is funny how fast they learn and change. I am so happy that he was able to perform so well for you. What a fun trip we had with you.
4 comments:
wow for a kid just starting he wasn't very wobbly, How fun that you guys got to be there for the first steps! There is nothing holding him back except height now! Poor Lonna,
Jen
Fun!
What a cute "little" guy he is! It looks like you all had a great time with you little ones. Sorry that we were not able to make it to Ethan's blessing. I appreciated the invite and had really hoped to make it, but realized that our Primary program was that same day. I'm in the Presidency so I didn't think it would look very good if I didn't show up. I hope it was a great day for all. I heard that he is a beautiful baby!
I wish that I could say that he is still moving at that pace. He is much faster than that now. It is funny how fast they learn and change. I am so happy that he was able to perform so well for you. What a fun trip we had with you.
Post a Comment