Yeah Mom! I have to say since your Mii's were brought to our computer they show up everywhere. The kids get all exicited everytime one of you passes by on the screen. I enjoy it also, unless I'm jogging and one of you breezes past then I'm afraid not nice thought run through my mind...
5 comments:
I accept your challenge.
Ryan
p.s. it looks like someone shot dad's wii character in the head
Wow!!!!! I am very impressed! I can only beat you on positive points cause I am really bad at that game, But I will try and see what I can do.
Yeah Mom! I have to say since your Mii's were brought to our computer they show up everywhere. The kids get all exicited everytime one of you passes by on the screen. I enjoy it also, unless I'm jogging and one of you breezes past then I'm afraid not nice thought run through my mind...
Jen
wow a golfer, I never would have guessed. I am most impressed though. Nice work. I am in no way shape or form a golfer.
It is such a great treat to see the ladies take the top records in the family games, since I never do in our home.
Post a Comment