
Becky & Ryan came down to build a desk for their computer.

I don't know why these are out of order, but they are. Here is the finished desk. It is edged with maple, courtesy of Chris.



They were able to finish it in a day and even though it was cold, (note the coats) they all seemed to enjoy working on a project together.
3 comments:
It does look like they were having fun. It's funny the first picture of the desk I thought the whole desk was just the top part and wondered why it took 3 of them and why everyone was proud. But it's a large desk. Very nice. How did they get it home?
Jen
If you would like I have Melimene caps that you can put over the screw holes. I have a lot a lot and then you don't see any screws.
Christopher J Barlow
I haven't seen this desk at their apartment yet. It is so nice, I'm impressed and a bit jealous.
Post a Comment