Jen, Garrett, Allie, Liesel & Max all came for a visit Tuesday, July 1st and stayed until Sunday July 6th. It was so fun to see them all. Allie has gained a sense of humor since we saw her last. We enjoy laughing together at the Winnie the Pooh movie. She especially enjoyed the Pooh getting stuck in the rabbit hole. Thursday we all drove up to Thanksgiving Point and Becky & Ryan met us there. Is was the first time they had all been there. Brent and I have visited these botanical gardens several times and were excited to show it to them. Here are some highlights of their visit and Thanksgiving point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
I LOVE the gardens @ Thanksgiving Point! I will have to live this vicariously through you this time..that and Los Hermanos. So fun you could see Jen & co. I love that Allie has gained a sense of humor since you last saw her. There are parts of some movies that my kids laugh at with me and it is so much fun. Looks like a fun day for everyone.
Those gardens do look fun, and I love the rolling down the hills picture. What a treat to have Jen and her whole family come and stay for a while.
The water fountains look like they must be nice and refreshing in the heat. I bet that Gwen would love that it is a boat.
What great pictures, Syl, and everyone looks like they had fun. It is such a great place to visit.
Love,
Mom
I loved having Jen's and Becky's families at the gardens. Wished everyone could've been there. We are much (much, much) hotter than we look!
Post a Comment