Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Genius Bowler in our midst !


Here we have a bowling game between Becky & Brent. This is a new record on our Wii and in our family. Brent got 10 strikes in a row! Amazing!! A genius in our midst and we didn't even know it! (we might have suspected it though) Here is the score board. Isn't his Mii personality cute ! If you are interested in challenging the master bowler, sign up using the comment board and we'll see if we can arrange a bowling tournament.

4 comments:

Christopher J Barlow said...

I will take you on dad, any time any place. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Christopher J Barlow
p.s you know if you delete the first H then you get
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

Anonymous said...

I see how it is. You wait for me to leave before you start pulling out the big guns. Didn't want the real champion of bowling beating you?

-ryan

with my miniscule score of 256

Lonna said...

I think that this great talent has been developed because of a great idea to bowl with a spouse. I am not a good bowler but I do think that it is fun, so the next time that we are in town lets play...wait a second lets play this weekend.

Doug said...

Anna has our high score. i'm not sure about the exact number, but I think it is near Ryan's score.

Even though i would get beat, I'm always up for a game.