


Here we are covered in snow! Brent has been able to keep the cement part of the drive clean of snow, but some good fairy has kept the rest of our driveway clear. It was certainly beyond us. We don't know who it is, but we are certainly grateful for their service! Now we are ready for the next snow storm sometime tonight!
5 comments:
That looks almost like Logan! I think we have a bit more now. We finally got good packing snow!
Wow, I am actually a little jealous of all that snow. But then I look outside and see the spring birds chirping, flowers blooming and sun shining and get over my jealousy. :-)
I must admit that it is so beautiful, but a little cold for our climatized bodies...or maybe that was just the basement. I wish that it really looked that sunny everyday. I loved it thanks for hosting us we loved seeing you.
Wow, I say wow! I can't believe you have that much snow...Unbelivable.
I am grateful for our 68 degree weather today! Burrrrr...it's cold!
Tricia
It's snow great! I love your blog. Much more fun than mine. I need to work on it!
Post a Comment