Brent moved the video shelves to make room for our new couch. We needed somewhere for people to sit down when they visited our TV room.
The beautiful table underneath the window was given to us courtesy of Chris and Bassett furniture. They were going to throw it away because it has a little scratch!Chris rescued it and gave it to us because he knew we would give it a good home.
Here is our new couch. Were were able to get it at a huge discount because Chris was working at Bassett furniture. Many of us are sad he no longer works there. (We are out of money anyway!) Thanks Chris!
6 comments:
what a lovely couch, I don't know how you knew we were dying to see a picture of it. How clever of you to guess!
Jen
I think I can see into the future, cause I swear that blog had already been posted! Well, now I can make some money off my newfound ability. It is a great couch, and looks nice in there!
I think I can see into the future, cause I swear that blog had already been posted! Well, now I can make some money off my newfound ability. It is a great couch, and looks nice in there!
The important thing is that it's not in the way of the Wii bowling matches! I think the couch is so pretty and comfortable and a great find. If Chris were working at Bassett any longer we would all go broke. :)
wait a second am I the only one that was remembering that the couch was supposed to be red? I think that one looks very nice and the table is quite lovely...but I swear that there was supposed to be more red somewhere. I think that I may be loosing it. Congrats on the new furniture it looks great.
I think I can see into the future, cause I swear that blog comment had already been posted!
-ryan
Post a Comment