Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tickling with Papa

This is what happens when you put Brent and grandchildren fresh from the bath together. You get tickling big time! While Ryan was off in Amarillo, TX last week, Leslie and London and Madeline came to visit for a few days. Those of you with only one two year old, need to count your blessings! Two is twice the fun, twice the mischief! We really enjoyed seeing them.

4 comments:

Lonna said...

I am so glad that he is able to entertain and contain both of them at the same time. That must take some practice. I am happy to hear that Leslie is taken care of while Ryan is out and about in the country. I only wish that we too could have popped in for a little stay. Maybe if James were off somewhere for a week, nahh it sounds like a lot of work.

Anonymous said...

takes me back to my younger (much younger) years. Believe you me, I am counting my blessings. Two liesel's....it's enough to make me break into a cold sweat.


jen

Leslie said...

I really look at these weeks as sort of a mini-vacation because I get so pampered! Thank you for taking such great care of us! These pictures are so fun, I'm glad someone has the energy to wrestle with them at the end of the day! And yes, the cold sweat thing happens often around here Jen. :)

Becky said...

See mom, I really do look at your blog. Here is a comment to prove it. I remember Dad doing that to us!