Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Hobbit's gathering

Every December, Brent & I and anyone who wants to, puts on their Hobbit attitude and gathers to watch the trilogy "Lord of the Rings" by J. R. R Tolkien. We love these movies and enjoy the entire experience. Notice is given in advance that the chief Hobbit, Syl, will talk though the movie and will get violent during the part about Faramir's father. Anyone in the area and who wants to, is invited to join this Shire happening.

4 comments:

Lonna said...

I think that Peter Jackson made the movies just for you, knowing that you were a loyal fan that would watch them over and over. I do wonder if you have heat in your house though, because it looks like everyone is using whatever they can to stay warm, including a coat(Doug). I dope that the festival was a good one.

Leslie said...

Well where was I in that picture? Must have been attending to some crying babies. Thanks so much for letting me come to the gathering. I had no idea what I was missing all of these years! My favorite part was the feast, I guess hobbits are always looking for any excuse to eat.

Doug said...

I've always wanted to do that. maybe i'll have to come to the next one.

Anonymous said...

Man it looks crowded in there. With that many breathers I can't believe you guys even needed to turn on the heat! I'm glad I just got to see the picture.

jen