Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow

Allie called last week and want to come and play in our snow. Well I had to tell her we didn't have any snow.......then Friday, late afternoon, our first major snow storm hit and when it finally ended Saturday evening, we had 6 inches of snow! So here is a picture of Atticus trying to find his tennis ball in the snow.
(by the way, Chris wanted me to post that even though Laurisa did beat him in one of the boxing matches, he is still the boxing champion. I don't know how long that will last as Jen & Garrett just got them selves a Wii and are now practicing their moves)

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Oh I never thought that seeing a picture of crisp white snow could make me want to live in Utah again, but it sure does remind me that I miss it. Don't you love how bright it is? I am just a little bit jealous. And a lot bit missing everyone there.

Leslie said...

Even more of a reason to have a ball thrower, now you don't have to freeze your hands off! You guys really think ahead. Also, maybe you don't have to throw it as often if Atticus can't find it! :) My little ones have shown Atticus-like obsessions lately, only with snow instead of tennis balls. At least playing in the snow wears them out! Not likely for Atticus though.