Sunday, September 23, 2007

What is it? (oops I mean WHO is it?

We were up visiting Ryan, Leslie, London & Madelyn Friday & Saturday and this strange creature appeared! Can you guess who it is??? That's right!!! It's Ryan! After all these years, he can still amazes us.

3 comments:

Lonna said...

That is fantastic!! I think that we should all have little hats with ears. Is it cold enough there to be pulling out the winter gear yet?

Leslie said...

I think actually those costumes are closer to fitting Ryan than the twins...Did they say 2T? Because they meant Adult Medium. Ah, well, plenty of room for the sweats and thermals. I'm now praying for snow on Halloween. Maybe we should just let Ryan go since Londie didn't like her costume anyway.

Doug said...

I like how, besides the hat, he looks ready for a meeting. Maybe it's a meeting about funny hats.