Friday, August 31, 2007

Professional models


Just in case some of you are worried about Ryan and Becky's future, you now know they can pose as professional models if their current employment plans don't work out. Alan liked this pose so much he is using it for his new advertising campaign.

2 comments:

Lonna said...

well that is great news. I was hoping that he had some openings for kids. Maybe Gwen could pay off some of her brothers upcoming medical bills...you know just so she knows how to have a good work ethic. its never too early to learn good habits...and we do live much closer to Alan than Becky and Ryan. But maybe they could get us an in with him, seeing as they are already famous.

Leslie said...

I see I'm not the only family member to make it to Alan's portfolio...Now for the important question, is Becky on Alan's website? :) Kidding, only kidding, Becky and Ryan that is one great picture. I am also curious to see how many flower girls Alan got at one time!!