Here we are, all finished with the basement renovation! The colors aren't coming through the exact color (too gold), but you can at least get a general idea of what it looks like. I love it and am really happy with it. The best part is school begins next Thursday and the bathroom is all done before then. I look forward to you all using our beautiful, new bathroom soon.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Finished!
Here we are, all finished with the basement renovation! The colors aren't coming through the exact color (too gold), but you can at least get a general idea of what it looks like. I love it and am really happy with it. The best part is school begins next Thursday and the bathroom is all done before then. I look forward to you all using our beautiful, new bathroom soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats!!! the finished product looks fantastic. I am so glad that you made your deadline...but more importantly I am happy that you have a bathroom back. I can't wait to see the true colors of it in person. I think that you have had plenty to do this Summer and this is one huge check off your list. Good job.
Wow, this looks way different than when I last saw it. Good job!
-steven
Looks great I do hope you put a new dooe knob on though that other one was a little tricky to lock
David
You are going to have to change the name of the 'super toilet'--because now it extends to the entire bathroom! The super duper bathroom, how is that? I love the tile, and the big bathtub, and the new sink top....I am so glad it is finished! No port-a-potties for this family, thank goodness!
Excellent, I expect the same thing duplicated to my downstairs bathroom.
ryan
Post a Comment