For the first time in the 23 years we have been here, we got a week off for Spring Break. These are a few of the things that we did.
Brent is putting up a handrail for Grandpa Honey to use when he visits us
Brent is putting up a handrail for Grandpa Honey to use when he visits us
The irrigation riser had to be replaced and new water lines run. I helped dig the trench



4 comments:
both projects look like brilliant ideas! Way to go!
You sure do keep him busy during his "time off" Syl.
It looks like it was a successful and very productive week. I love to see other people hard at work, way to go Brent.
Hey, I thought you said no more projects this year! I guess you couldn't resist. ;-)
What a great place for a hand rail, I know I would use it, that is a sad reflection of my state of body that I"m that excited about a hand rail, but my bum wouldn't have broken if it had been there 15 years ago.
Post a Comment