Friday, April 9, 2010

So what do you do when......

So. . . what do you do when your doggie has compressed a disk in his back and he is forbidden by the Vet to go up and down stairs, chase his tennis ball or jump up on anything at all???


Your clever husband builds him a handicapped ramp just for himself! There isn't much we can do about his tennis ball ...we have a sad little doggie around here. But at least he is getting better!

3 comments:

Tannie Smith said...

:-( Poor Atticus.

Leslie said...

Oh I just laughed out loud, not chuckled, belly laughed looking at the ramp. One day Atticus is hunting and killing squirrels and the next, practically immobilized. I can't think of anything worse for him than this, what does he have if not tennis balls?
Well I hope he heals up soon for the sake of your sanity, and his. Love that Brent can build a clever solution for any dilemma, doggie or not!!

Lonna said...

When I first saw these pictures I was a little confused that there was no snow in your backyard, and that the grass is so green, then I remembered that it has been like a month and a half since we were out there, that means that you should be happily moving into spring.

Oh Atticus, the days will be long until you are healed, but look how much Brent really cares for you, he is willing to roll out the red carpet and switch up the house for you to get better.

You really do care Brent, and now everyone knows it.