It doesn't get better than MickyD's. It just like the favorite gift is the box, kids are so strange but I do remember vaguely when McDonalds was all that magical also...
mmmm french fries and soda. I think that sounds like a fun little treat. I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. It sure is nice that all of them can entertain themselves so that you can enjoy some burgers and conversation. That rarely happens around here...the conversation part.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the one of the kids on the pink playset.
It doesn't get better than MickyD's. It just like the favorite gift is the box, kids are so strange but I do remember vaguely when McDonalds was all that magical also...
mmmm french fries and soda. I think that sounds like a fun little treat. I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. It sure is nice that all of them can entertain themselves so that you can enjoy some burgers and conversation. That rarely happens around here...the conversation part.
Post a Comment