Sunday, Nov 22, at 11:00 pm I heard a knock at the door and this is what I saw when I opened the door! Garrett, Jen, Allie, Liesel, Max and Molly had arrived from California!
Allie & Liesel made a train down stairs...I got to ride on it too. Great service!

Allie & Liesel made a train down stairs...I got to ride on it too. Great service!
Friday after Thanksgiving Becky, Allie, Liesel & Max decorated my house for Christmas. They are standing by the tree they did such a great job trimming
Ethan so loved watching the kids play, but his goal for the entire week end was capturing Molly, Jen & Garrett's dog. Clever Molly was always just out of reach! You can see Molly leaning on Becky on the couch. Ethan is almost within reach of her.

3 comments:
Did you leave the ornaments all clustered in one spot?
I don't think Molly reciprocated Ethan's fascination. He was quite persistent though!
What a fantastic week for all of you. It's funny what kids remember the most about Grandma's house- Max has got the toy drawer right! My girls like the balls! And that train looks fun, I love that there are other passengers too.
Oh I just want to squeeze that little Molly. Maybe we can achieve the same cuteness in a guinea pig, here's hoping.
I am always surprised with how grown up everyone is. And I wish that I knew Brent's secret for lulling children to sleep, or keeping them asleep, either way I would take it.
That was really nice that you had so many helpers to put out all of your Christmas stuff.
Looking at the last picture of Ethan I can't help but wonder if Molly saw that one coming and made her escape.
Post a Comment