August 12th we flew out to Texas to visit James & his family and Ryan & his family We started out at James & Lonna's house. It is lovely! They have only been in it a few months and their family is now complete with the addition of their dog Spock.

James & Harrison

Lonna in her gorgeous kitchen!

Gwen & Harry

There is a pass-through from the living room into the kitchen

Like father like son

We picked up this play mat at IKEA

Harry

Spock and Harry


Gwen & Papa. She is wearing bracelets as earrings. Lonna had a basket of spa items for us to use while there. We loved staying with them, despite the record breaking heat wave their area was having. Air conditioning is a must or we would have melted away just like the witch in the Wizard of Oz!
2 comments:
It is so fun to visit Texas! I am glad you got to go. I agree, Lonna's kitchen looks really great!
Was that really a week and a half ago already. Gwen keeps talking about going to the airport to see you, I think that with trips so close together she is a little confused on how often we really do get to see you. Well when james gets his plane and we fly you out whenever I think tat will be just fine for her to think that she can see you anytime she wants.
I like the picture that you got with Harry and Spock, they are a funny little duo. I am glad to hear that you are still alive and not having heat stroke after being here, I was sure that after Sea World there was going to be at least one of us that didn't make it out unscathed.
Post a Comment