James polishing the surface. This took a long time
July 3rd, Friday, Brent, Chris & James put in my new counter top and sink! Just in the nick of time as we had a large family party here for the 4th of July.
I really like it. Now the cabinet and drawer fronts are being made
I love the new countertop! Everything is coming together so well, and I'm glad in time for the 4th. I love the paint color you chose too. Yes, why do we get ourselves into these home improvement projects? Ours is turning into a marathon when it should have been a sprint. Can't wait to see everything when it's finished!
Ahhh sigh of relief to see the counter top placed on the cabinets. I think that it looks so great. But you do realize that by the time all is said and done, that you will have painted again, maybe twice and changed a few more things, just because that is the way it goes. Thank goodness for husbands that know how to do so many things.
2 comments:
I love the new countertop! Everything is coming together so well, and I'm glad in time for the 4th. I love the paint color you chose too. Yes, why do we get ourselves into these home improvement projects? Ours is turning into a marathon when it should have been a sprint. Can't wait to see everything when it's finished!
Ahhh sigh of relief to see the counter top placed on the cabinets. I think that it looks so great. But you do realize that by the time all is said and done, that you will have painted again, maybe twice and changed a few more things, just because that is the way it goes. Thank goodness for husbands that know how to do so many things.
Post a Comment