
Can you guess where I am? It is the newest restaurant in Mt. Pleasant. Right next to Cavalier Pizza

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, there is now a Subway in Mt. Pleasant! Will wonders ever cease?!! I guess that makes us a 'city' now instead of a spot on Highway 89.
6 comments:
I have to wonder "Is it even still Mt. Pleasant?!?!" I am not sure I can wrap my mind around this revelation.
hurrah, hurrah!!
jen
that is so weird. I am not sure if I should rejoice or be sad. I love Mt. Pleasant small. Let it stay small, with a subway, and I will be happy.
Don't fill us with your lies. Everyone knows chain stores can't exist in the Empty Pleasant
Ryan
I really like Subway so it is great to have one in Mt. Pleasant. I'm not sure how often I'll eat there but it is good to have it close.
Mom
YEAH! I think that is great. You know that I love a good sandwich and when you can make it like you want it that is even better.
Way to go Mt. Pleasant. I think that is really going to cause a spike in your tourists.
Post a Comment