We took Jen and family to the Discovery Children's Museum at the Gateway Mall. We really had a great time. Here is Brent with Allie & Liesel, but that is not Max.
Garrett and Max try out the ball machine. This room full of balls is the inspiration for our ball track down stairs.


3 comments:
Hey!!! Nobody said there were pictures of me on this trip!! In fact I remember distinctly saying no pictures. The papparazzi just dosn't go away does it? Please ignore the fat lady in blue...
Jen
I love the musical things. Did you ever play with the ones in Zilker park(Austin)? I want to make some...dad....
Oh I was just going to say how I think that your hair looks really good Jen. And what a fun trip that looked like. I think that you have a little VonTrap family thing going on.
When did all those kids grow up?
Post a Comment