Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week end visit

Great Grandpa Honey enjoying a moment with Ben
Alex cutting 'bread' enthusiastically
Brent holding Cassidy
Cenna making sure Brent doesn't go hungry
Our little kitchen sure gets a lot of use! It is fun to see what the kids come up with.
David, Elann, Alex, Ben, Cenna, Ariana, Cassidy all came down this past week end. Our little kitchen was sure happy to see them, it gets lonely with no one to play with it. We all had a great time. Monday David took his Manager's test after completing the Lowe's Managers course of study. He passed with flying colors! We are very proud of him and see a great career with Lowes in front of him.

3 comments:

The Boswells said...

I also enjoy seeing kids playing with your kitchen, I know my kids love playing with it also! What a nice visit! Yeah David! way to go!

The Boswells said...

I also enjoy seeing kids playing with your kitchen, I know my kids love playing with it also! What a nice visit! Yeah David! way to go!

Becky said...

that looks like it was fun! I am glad they got to come and visit you.