Saturday, August 2, 2008

This one's for you, Becky

Brent made me frames for most of the following pictures. Becky made the "Jazz" print in this pictures.

This is a bench that opens up for storage.
Brent made all of these frames and I painted them. This is our Italy wall. These are above the couch in the TV room
This is down stairs in the kid area

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i'm impresed. I can't tell you how many pictures I have floating around waiting for frames or even just to be put on the wall. Way to go.

Jen

Becky said...

The frames looks great! I really like them. And I really like your room.

Lonna said...

I made James frames one year, and it was so much fun. I am glad that I am not the only one that is into that. Your frames look great, and so does your room.

I think that if I had a room like that I might not ever leave it, maybe only to go to the kitchen, or your spa like bathroom. But that is it.

Leslie said...

I love how artwork can make a room feel more complete and at home. I love all of your unique artwork and that you put things up your kids have done. It's funny how doing things yourself makes it more meaningful. I can't believe everything you have done this summer, luckily we get to see it in person soon! :)