Sunday, January 16, 2011

my first build a bear experience

After Christmas we went up to the Orem Mall to the build a bear store. René, Ethan and Maggie went with us, while James, Chris, David, Alex, Ben & Brent all went to see Tron. Here is Gwen with her pony that she made.
playing at the Provo Mall (yes, we went to both Malls)

Ben & Ethan
Alex & Ethan
Ethan. . . ride em cowboy
Harry loved this slide
Ethan and his snowman
Harry and his snowman
Gwen showing Ethan how to clean his stuffed animal at the build a bear

2 comments:

Becky said...

Someday I want to go try build-a-bear. I think it would be fun. I didn't realize they even had snowmen!

Lonna said...

I'm so glad that I could be there for your first build-a-bear experience. I love it. It cracks me up to see the kids picking out the animal, it is such a debate, and then filling it with the fluff and the heart.

Funny thing about Harrison's snowman, Stella really likes it. And sometimes the kids will leave it in their beds and in the middle of the night we will wake up to the little chime going off because he was kicked or knocked off the bed. It makes me laugh.

We had so much fun. I miss you all so much already, and it has only been a few weeks, but it feels like way longer than that, my time scale is totally off, I blame the baby.

Love the pictures that you were able to get. Thanks for taking so many pictures.