Sunday, January 3, 2010

Texas in Dec

We were able to go to Texas to see James, Ryan and their families. It was so fun to be with them. When we flew in Monday, we all got together at James's house and ate Rudy's BBQ....my favorite BBQ place. In the picture below, the kids are all playing with the Nativity set

Liv & Leslie
We had Christmas morning on Tuesday Dec 29. It was so fun seeing Harry & Gwen opening presents.
Gwen got a My Little Pony which made her day
Harry enjoying the Doctor kit

1 comment:

Lonna said...

It was so much fun having you here for "Christmas". Gwen is still talking about you all the time, and how Grandma and Papa gave her things, and went to Chuck E. Cheese with us.

She asked me the other day if Papa still likes basketball, I said I didn't know and she said "he likes the kind with dad at chuck e. cheese..." That is just how it goes around here.

I like the photo that you got of Gwen opening the pony, I guess that next year I should sit where I can take photos of their faces and not their backs.