Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oct memories

I was resting yesterday afternoon and I could hear a drum corp playing. I love good drum corp playing! I asked Brent if he could hear drums too and he told me it was Homecoming and it was from the parade. It took me back. How many of my kids participated in the Homecoming parades over the years? I remember Ryan in a float for his Business club and Becky in a float for Seminary Council and I think many if not all of you played in the marching band. Please let me know which of you have been in the parade and why.....

6 comments:

Christopher J Barlow said...

I have been in the parade in the marching band but I don't remember when and for what parade. I also recall being in the family band during the 4th of July parade.

David Barlow said...

I was in the marching band for 3 year and in the FHA float during my senior year

David

Becky said...

I don't really remember too well. I was in it for Seminary, and band, and I think I drove in it with Bryce Russell, just in an old car.

Unknown said...

I don't remember ever being in the parade...

Leslie said...

Ok no parade but the marching band always practices during L & M's soccer game and it is pretty intense. I really hope to raise the kids to be in the band someday just so I can live it vicariously through them, a characteristic every parent should have I know. :)
Love those fall colors! I just love fall.

The Boswells said...

O.k. I give, I was in the band, I didn't like it but I was in it and I can't even count how many parades I was dragged to against my will and pep band, and half time shows, oh the horror...