
Leslie, London, Madelyn and Olivia came for a visit last week. London and Madelyn both put together a puzzle with Papa. The above picture is Madelyn.

London and Papa

Papa meets Olivia! I must say it was love at first sight! But it is every time Papa sets eyes on a new grandchild.

Grandma and Grandpa Honey came over to meet Olivia too. Great minds thinks alike as both Olivia and Great Grandma are dressed in purple.

All clean from our bath and watching Max and Ruby on TV. London's pajamas have the pink background and Madelyn's white.
3 comments:
Aren't visits fun? I am glad Dad finally got to meet Olivia. I had forgotten that he hadn't seen her yet.
How fun! Does Olivia have red in her hair? All the pictures I have seen recently have red in it.
Jen
Well it looks like there is nothing but fun fun fun in the Barlow house this week. How great that Brent finally met baby Liv, she looks totally content to sit with him forever, but I guess what grand baby hasn't immediately loved him.
Post a Comment