I think that is totally worth it. I mean really that is nothing that a good ol' romp in grandma's new tub won't fix. And all in the name of a little bit of quiet. I would do it.
That is the LAST time we leave Atticus in charge...:) Yes, it was definitely worth it. We have had plenty of those compromising moments in parenthood!! And though your bathtub recovered, I am not sure about that muffin tin. Thanks for letting us come stay. We had a blast!
p.s. a word of caution to anyone who clicks on the pics to enlarge. Seeing that much dirt on hair up close totally grossed us out!
2 comments:
I think that is totally worth it. I mean really that is nothing that a good ol' romp in grandma's new tub won't fix. And all in the name of a little bit of quiet. I would do it.
That is the LAST time we leave Atticus in charge...:) Yes, it was definitely worth it. We have had plenty of those compromising moments in parenthood!! And though your bathtub recovered, I am not sure about that muffin tin. Thanks for letting us come stay. We had a blast!
p.s. a word of caution to anyone who clicks on the pics to enlarge. Seeing that much dirt on hair up close totally grossed us out!
Post a Comment